* Paternity Testing
* Maternity Testing
* DNA Testing for Immigration
* Deceased Paternity
* Forensic Testing & Much More!
* Paternity Testing
We have extensive experience in the assisting with the following petitions and visa services:
• Temporary work permits and employment-based visas (priority or skilled workers) investor visas.
• To qualify for immigration in the employment-based category, a specific offer of employment from a U.S. based employer is required.
• Permanent immigrants
• Returning permanent residents (K visas & V visas),
• Diversity visas (DV)
• Visa lottery,
• Voter registration
• Income tax filing of Americans residing in or visiting foreign countries.
• An immigrant visa may only be processed for a child if he or she has no claim to U.S. citizenship.
• Newborn babies abroad
• Marriage-based visas
• Affidavits of support (form I – 864)
• Adoption visas, DS-117 form, DS-230 form, SB-one, I-130 petition forms for spouses and children (“beneficiary”)
• Petitions from us citizens for their immediate relatives (parents, brother, sister, children, stepparent or stepchildren) spouses of deceased U.S citizens, orphans, including those of us parents, adopted abroad by a U.S. citizen.
• Certain religious workers and ministers of religion.
• Priority workers: persons of extraordinary ability in the sciences, education, arts, business or athletics; outstanding professors and researchers and certain multinational executives and managers or professionals with advanced degrees.
• Professionals must hold an advanced degree or equivalent, or baccalaureate degree plus at least 5 years of progressive experience in the specialty.
• Skilled & other workers: skilled workers with at least 2 years training or experience and unskilled workers whose skills are in short supply in the U.S.
• Note: The U.S. embassy and consulates in India do not keep a list of these professions.
• Special immigrants: certain religious workers and ministers of religion, certain international organization employees and their immediate family members, qualified and recommended current and former employees of the U.S. government.
• Investors: Persons who will create employment for at least ten unrelated persons by investing a minimum of $1,000,000 in a new commercial enterprise in the U.S.
Call us. We have found that in many cases, our personalized service can overturn your denial. We will call the passport office or immigration dept. for you and plead your case over phone verbally.
90% of time they will revoke your denial, as long as you get the required information to them quickly.