We Specialize In The Following Types Of DNA Tests:
- Sibling Relationship
- Biological Relationship Studies
- Twin Studies
- Deceased Paternity
- Forensic Testing
- Child Identity Testing
- Family Tree and Genealogy Testing
* Prenatal Paternity testing
At this time, we do not offer this type of test at our facility, but if you are interested you may contact our office and we will refer you to a laboratory that provides these services.
These tests are useful in the following circumstances:
- Child Support Disputes
- Child Visitation
- Estate Dispute
- Criminal Investigations
- Social Security Benefits
- Tax Exemptions (IRS Publication 596)
If the parties live in different locations, we offer arrangements for out of city or out of state testing, as well as international testing in coordination with your the Local Embassy, for no extra charges.
- Sample collections are fast and painless, using buccal (mouth) swabs.
- We provide all photography and fingerprinting services.
- Testing turnaround time for domestic tests is usually 10 business days.
- Results for domestic cases may be received more quickly at additional cost.
- Compliant with all New York State regulations set forth in Part 58 of 10 NYCRR pertaining to Clinical Laboratories and Blood Banks that require that a clinical laboratory “shall examine specimens only at the request of a licensed physician or other health care provider, police officer or judge” (58-1.7)
- Final results are presented in a notarized document in a clear and concise form.
- All results are court admissible.
- Accuracy of testing is 99.9 % or greater.